Our Research Focuses on Energy Conversion and Optoelectronic Devices Based on Emerging Nanomaterials.
(1) Synthesis of emerging nanomaterials for optoelectronic and energy applications
● Materials research for advanced optoelectronics and energy devices
● Material functionalization and characterization
(2) Development of new methods and concepts for advanced optoelectronics
● Optoelectronics, such as photodetectors, LEDs, etc., based on emerging nanomaterials
● New methods to pattern active layers for future lighting and display technology
(3) Solar cells for self-sustainable electronics and electric vehicle
● Solar cell research based on emerging nanomaterials, such as quantum dots, perovskites, etc.
● New device architecture and device physics study
(4) Wearable energy harvesting technology for self-sustainable electronics and biomedical application
● Piezoelectric nanogenerator (PENG), Triboelectric nanogenerator (TENG), Hybrid energy device
● Piezotronics, piezophototronics