- Under remodeling… We will update the new photos soon.
Activities and News:
- The first gathering after the COVID-19 pandemic stablized in Shanghai, Sep. 18, 2020.
- Dr. Amro Alsabbagh, the first international PhD student at DSC lab, graduated on Mar. 2020 and won “Outstanding International Graduate Award” from SJTU.
- Dr. Ming Liu, a DSC alumnus, and Professor Chengbin Ma won the Research Excellence Award from AirFuel Alliance, USA, on Mar. 12th, 2019. Dr. Ming Liu attended the award ceremony remotely, as he was conducting postdoc research at Princeton University.
- Christmas Eve party at DSC lab, Dec. 24, 2018.
- A group photo at DSC lab during the shooting of JI promotion video, Sep. 4, 2018.
- A UM delegation led by Dr. Alec D. Gallimore, Dean of Engineering, visited DSC lab on May 27, 2017.
- The 2017 graduate farewell parties (winter & summer).
- A lab group photo taken on Oct. 17, 2016.
- The DSC lab was the only UM-SJTU JI ECE lab visited by president of the University of Michigan, President Mark Schlissel, in July 2015 (Dr. Minfan Fu, an asistant professor at ShanghaiTech now, was explaining our demo system to Dr. Schlissel).
- Joint outdoor barbecue party among 3 JI labs in Bin Jiang park along the Huangpu river, May 5, 2014.
- An early photo of the first batch of graduate students around 2011, including the students at other JI labs and the ME School.