VM320: Fluid Mechanics [21FA, 22FA]
- Understand the basic physical concepts in fluid mechanics.
- Master required theories and analysis methods for solving fluid problems
- From some typical engineering examples, obtain the capacity of extracting essential physics from complex phenomena.
Course Syllabus: https://sites.ji.sjtu.edu.cn/zijie-qu/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2022/08/Syllabus_VM320-2021Fall.pdf
VM424: Biofluid Mechanics [22SU]
- Understand the basics of haemodynamics, aspiration, flying, and swimming of animals in both high and low Reynolds number environments, and fluid flows in plants.
- Understand required theories and analysis methods for biofluid problems.
- From some typical application examples to have the training to extract the essential physics from biological phenomena.
Course Syllabus: https://sites.ji.sjtu.edu.cn/zijie-qu/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2022/08/Syllabus-for-Biofluid-Mechanics.pdf